How to choose the right wedding venue in the Vaal Triangle
Looking for wedding venues in the Vaal Triangle can be very overwhelming! We have compiled a list of 9 important things to consider when looking at wedding venues, to help ensure that you get the venue you need for your big day!
- The budget – First things first. Get a quote on the venue, catering and extras you will require before falling in love with a specific venue… If it is out of your price range, and you are not able to save on costs to make it work, just move along. The team from Liquid Lounge will do their best to help you to formulate a wedding package and agreement that fits into your wedding budget.
- The size of your wedding – It is important to ensure that your wedding venue in the Vaal Triangle will be able to accommodate all of your wedding guests. Find out how many guests the venue can seat and accommodate comfortably.
- What does the venue hire include? Avoid unexpected extra costs by making sure you get a complete list of what’s included and excluded in your venue hire.
- Is the venue available? Some brides and grooms are set on the specific wedding date they want. Make sure the venue is available on the date you desire, and make your booking as soon as possible! Liquid Lounge is a very popular wedding venue for Spring and Summer weddings – make sure to book this wedding venue in the Vaal Triangle well in advance.
- Do your guests require accommodation for the night? If you’re having the whole weekend wedding getaway, then suitable and sufficient accommodation is a must. Liquid Lounge is moored at the Emerald Resort and Casino, which provides ample accommodation for your wedding guests.
- Do your homework. If you are booking a venue that can host more than one wedding, make sure that your wedding day won’t be affected by guests or music from other weddings on the premises. Your big day should be special and first priority.
- Food and drinks – Make sure the venue is able to cater for any food allergies or requirements you might have. Discuss the menu options and what you have in mind before hand. Also make sure regarding the bar facilities, restrictions, corkage fees, closing time and any other information you need.
- Accessibility is important if you want your guests to be on time! Ensure that directions to the wedding venue is clear, and that your guests will find the venue location easily and without hassles.
- Your wedding dream… Most importantly, your should feel 100% certain that this venue meets what you had in mind for your important today! Make sure you pick a wedding venue in the Vaal Triangle that excites you!